03 November 2013

Bayden Sled Skate.....

My son comes and asks if I think the sled would work on the fallen leaves.  I say "no".

He says if that won't work then could we take bungie cords and put it on a skateboard?

My interest piques...........

Something about bungie cords and skateboards is enticing......  

So.......... Dad and son rig a sled on top of a skateboard.  We attach it with bungie cords.  We don't know if it will work.  Bayden says he needs some type of brake.  I respond that Evil Knievel never concerned himself with a "brake".  It went over his head.  

He thinks he needs a brake.  I suggest the boat anchor but it's in storage.  We settle on a traffic cone.  I ask Bayden do you think that will work?  He says "no, but it will bounce around once I launch it off with another bungie cord and that will be cool".  I nod in agreement.

Finally, Bayden asks "do you think this is crazy?".  My response is if it wasn't then why do it?  He smiles...

It's okay to be crazy but be a smart crazy (wear your helmet and knee/elbow pads....)

And off we go......  




No comments:

Post a Comment